Sep 17 - Sep 29
Italy Wellness trip is set for travelers who seek inner bliss. For five days, your mind and body will be rejuvenated on Sardinia island where centenaries are the norm. You will experience the warmth of traditional Sardinian hospitality and you will be inspired by a way of life that hasn’t changed in centuries. The program is constructed on the nine shared characteristics of the Blue Zones residents, which center around natural movement, diet and most importantly enjoying yourself and provide the basis for a long and happy life.
Things to do
Single Room - Hotel Aristeo /5 Nights/
Additional Stay - Hotel Aristeo
Our programs are open to anyone with a passion to travel with a purpose. If you are below the age of 18, we require that you're accompanied by a guardian for your trip. Other than that, our programs are open to anyone from any part of the world.
The application process is simple. Before you start, make sure to go through our informative Manual and our Terms. Once you're ready, simply click "Book Now" and pay a deposit to reserve your seat. Our team will be in touch with you from that point on for further instructions and guidance with your application.
Day 1: Cagliari
- This is the arrival day, where you will meet the rest of the group and check in to your rooms. The activities will be short and easy, it will start with an afternoon walking tour to explore the history of Cagliari, followed by an orientation session. The day will end with a nice traditional Sardinian welcome dinner.
Day 2: Perdas City
- You will start the day with a tour in an organic farm where you get to harvest your own cooking ingredients. Then you will get your hands fully ready for the cooking experience and learn about secret blue zone recipes. This class will teach you the secrets of healthy and organic lifestyle.
Day 3: Orgosolo Village
- You will visit the Heart of Sardinia - Orgosolo. This city offers glimpses of an ancient and timeless Sardinia, surrounded by unspoiled nature. You will stroll through town to learn about its history and art, then head into the mountains to admire bird’s-eye views over the island.
Day 4: Siliqua
- Siliqua is considered one of the most beautiful hikes in Sardinia. Once you get to the top you’ll be blown away by the incredible panoramic views that the rising sun reveals. After you soak up the sunrise view, you will continue your journey past many authentic mountain villages.
Day 5: Sant’Antioco
- We will head to southern island within Sardinia called Sant’Antioco, it will start with a seamstress experience, followed by lunch. We will spend the afternoon on an e-bike tour to explore the different beaches and views of the island.
You will be staying at Aristeo Hotel located in Cagliari. The property is among Cagliari’s best reviewed accommodations! The package includes twin sharing room for 5 nights stay.
Since your wellbeing starts from the food you eat, we have designed a full body nourishing experience. Our food options are prepared with healthy, local ingredients that cater to different diets, so you can enjoy every bite.
Since NomuHub focuses on sustainable trip experiences, you will be part of our movement to encourage green traveling. All of the activities listed in this itinerary are 100% environmentally friendly and all of the activities support locals.
GROUP5 : 5% for each member of a group of 3 or more (if less than 3, discount is not applicable)
- Kindly ensure to follow our policies regarding our discount codes
- More than one discount cannot be used in the same transaction
- Discounts are not applicable to add-ons, such as 5-Star & 4-Star hotel upgrade or additional touristic activities
- Credit card service charge applies to online transactions
Shared (same-gender) accommodation at Aristeo Hotel
Airport (CAG) transfers and local transportation
All touristic activities offered in the Trip Manual
Daily breakfast and lunch meals
Special Welcome and Farewell dinners
24/7 in-country support by dedicated NomuHub local coordinators and staff
Travel visa & insurance
Vaccinations, Covid PCR tests & others
5-Star & 4-Star hotel upgrade rooms (additional charges apply)
Still have questions?
Truly Rewarding Trips
We invest time into planning our programs so we can give you the opportunity to deliver real, meaningful impact in communities that need it most.
Since 2017, We deliver wholesome escapades. Combine self-discovery, volunteering, exploration, new friendships & unforgettable memories all in one.
From the locals to your peer travelers and everyone else you meet, you'll notice that people are the most significant building block of our experiences.