Oct 21 - Nov 2
Italy Blue Zone trip is set for travelers who seek inner bliss. For five days, your mind and body will be rejuvenated on Sardinia island where centenaries are the norm. You will experience the warmth of traditional Sardinian hospitality and you will be inspired by a way of life that hasn’t changed in centuries. The program is constructed on the nine shared characteristics of the Blue Zones residents, which center around natural movement, diet and most importantly enjoying yourself and provide the basis for a long and happy life.
Things to do
Single Room - Hotel Aristeo /5 Nights/
Additional Stay - Hotel Aristeo
Our programs are open to anyone with a passion to travel with a purpose. If you are below the age of 18, we require that you're accompanied by a guardian for your trip. Other than that, our programs are open to anyone from any part of the world.
The application process is simple. Before you start, make sure to go through our informative Manual and our Terms. Once you're ready, simply click "Book Now" and pay a deposit to reserve your seat. Our team will be in touch with you from that point on for further instructions and guidance with your application.
Day 1: Cagliari
- 14:00 - 15:00 Lunch at Hotel
- 15:00 - 16:00 Orientation and Bluezone Introduction
- 16:00 - 18:00 Cagliari City Tour
- 19:00 - 21:00 Sardinian Welcome Dinner
Day 2: Perdas City
- 7:00 - 8:30 Breakfast at the Hotel
- 9:00 - 10:30 Scenic drive heading to the country side of Perdas
- 10:45 - 11:30 Farm Tour & Meeting Centenaries
- 12:00 Longevity Cooking Class with Italian Grandma’s
- 15:00 - 16:00 Back to Cagliari
Day 3: Siliqua
- 4:00 - 4:30 Drive to Siliqua
- 4:30 - 8:00 Sunrise Hike and Meditation
- 9:00 Free Time Activities
Day 4: Orgosolo
- 7:30 - 8:30 Breakfast at the Hotel
- 9:00 - 11:00 Drive to 17th Century
- 11:00 - 13:00 Lunch with the local shepherds
- 16:00 - 18:00 Discover Blue zone city “Orgosolo”
- 18:00 Back to Cagliari
Day 5: Sant’Antioco
- 7:30 - 8:30Breakfast at the Hotel
- 9:00 - 11:00 Transfer to the breathtaking Sant’ Antioco Breach
- 11:00 - 13:00 Light Lunch at the Beach
- 13:00- 14:00 E-Bike Sunset Tour
- 16:30 - 18:30 Farewell Dinner
- 19:00 - 21:00 Back to Cagliari
You will be staying at Aristeo Hotel located in Cagliari. The property is among Cagliari’s best reviewed accommodations! The package includes twin sharing room for 5 nights stay.
Since your wellbeing starts from the food you eat, we have designed a full body nourishing experience. Our food options are prepared with healthy, local ingredients that cater to different diets, so you can enjoy every bite.
Since NomuHub focuses on sustainable trip experiences, you will be part of our movement to encourage green traveling. All of the activities listed in this itinerary are 100% environmentally friendly and all of the activities support locals.
GROUP5 : 5% for each member of a group of 3 or more (if less than 3, discount is not applicable)
- Kindly ensure to follow our policies regarding our discount codes
- More than one discount cannot be used in the same transaction
- Discounts are not applicable to add-ons, such as 5-Star & 4-Star hotel upgrade or additional touristic activities
- Credit card service charge applies to online transactions
- Medical Requirements: It's important that you visit a health practitioner and inform them about your travel plans for health-related recommendations.
- Flight Booking: Finally, please remember that booking flights is your responsibility and accommodation isn't included for arrivals before the trip start date. You can read more about exact dates you should book your flights, how to send them to us etc. in our Volunteer Manual.
- Cancellation Policy: Applicants who cancel their participation in the Explore program may be subject to the following charges:
- For cancellations made 14 days or less prior to the commencement of the program, the applicant will be refunded for 20% of the total trip package price.
- For cancellations made between 15 and 30 days prior to the commencement of the program, the applicant will be refunded for 40% of the total trip package price.
- For cancellations made 31 days or more prior to the commencement of the program, the applicant will be refunded for 75% of the total trip package price.
Shared (same-gender) accommodation at Aristeo Hotel
Airport (CAG) transfers and local transportation
All touristic activities offered in the Trip Manual
Daily breakfast and lunch meals
Special Welcome and Farewell dinners
24/7 in-country support by dedicated NomuHub local coordinators and staff
Travel visa & insurance
Vaccinations, Covid PCR tests & others
5-Star & 4-Star hotel upgrade rooms (additional charges apply)
Still have questions?
Truly Rewarding Trips
We invest time into planning our programs so we can give you the opportunity to deliver real, meaningful impact in communities that need it most.
Since 2017, We deliver wholesome escapades. Combine self-discovery, volunteering, exploration, new friendships & unforgettable memories all in one.
From the locals to your peer travelers and everyone else you meet, you'll notice that people are the most significant building block of our experiences.